Website Terms & Conditions
The information and techniques provided within the Juice Master website are for educational purposes only. The information provided is not a substitute for proper medical advice. If in doubt, please consult your doctor or licensed medical practitioner.
Use Of Your Email Address
By signing up to watch Super Juice Me! you agree to receive emails from Super Juice Me! and Juice Master Ltd. In order to make your experience as streamlined as possible and give you instant access we do not ask you to confirm any of your details however you may amend these or stop further emails easily at the bottom of all emails sent from Super Juice Me! and Juice Master Ltd.
Status of Terms
- These terms constitute a legal document (“the Agreement”) which sets out the rights and obligations of you as a purchaser (“you”), and those of The Juice Master Ltd (“JM LTD”, “we” or “us”), in relation to the services and products offered by us through this site or any of the other sites owned by us. By registering for JM LTD services, you agree to the terms of this Agreement, and you re-affirm that agreement every time you use any of our services.
- You agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”); and
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or JM LTD has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, JM LTD has the right to suspend or terminate your account, cease supply and refuse you any and all current or future use of the JM LTD site (or any portion of it).
- JM Ltd is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly children. For this reason, parents who wish to allow their children access to the site should assist them in setting up any relevant accounts and supervise their access to the site. Once you have allowed your child access to the site he/she will be able to access the entire site. Please remember that the site is designed to appeal to a broad audience. Accordingly, as legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine whether the site is appropriate for your child.
Place of performance and applicable law.
- JM LTD is a company registered in England. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this site are directed at those who access this site from the United Kingdom mainland. JM LTD makes no representation that any product referred to and the materials on this site is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. English law shall govern this Agreement.
- You and we each submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to disputes arising out of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Placing an order
- A notice will be displayed on your web browser before you submit an order with JM LTD (“the Pre-contract Notice”). The Pre-contract Notice contains important information such as a description, price and delivery charges of the good or services ordered. JM LTD suggests that you print off a hard copy of the notice or save a copy to your hard drive for your own records.
- JM LTD will not be obliged to supply the goods or services submitted in your order until you have received an e-mail from us accepting your order (“Order Confirmation”). However, in the event the goods or services are listed on JM LTD`s site at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from its suppliers but JM LTD have accepted your order before the discrepancy is noticed, JM LTD shall e-mail you to ask whether you are willing to pay the correct price for the goods or services ordered. If you are unwilling to pay the correct price JM LTD reserves the right to cancel the contract immediately without any liability to you.
- If JM LTD exercises its right under clause 3.2 to cancel a contract it will immediately issue a credit to your debit or credit card account if it has already made a charge to your card before cancelling your order. ORJM LTD will charge your debit or credit card if the item is out of stock and on preorder and then send the goods to you once they are back in stock. A note in the checkout will indicate if an item is out of stock and on pre order.
- In the event that the goods ordered by you are not available JM LTD reserves the right to provide you with goods of a similar quality and specification and wil inform you of such in the Order Confirmation.
- If you wish to return an item please see our returns policy
- Please be aware all our electrical appliances use a UK plug system and it is down to the customer to check the requirements of their particular country – and Juice Master will not cover the postage cost outside the UK should there be any warranty issues.
- Cookies/ IP Address
- We use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. We also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Right to cancel
- You have the right to cancel any contract either:
- within seven days from the date of delivery if JM LTD has supplied goods to you; or
- within seven days from the date JM LTD sent you the Order Confirmation if JM LTD has contracted to supply services to you, provided that JM LTD has not started to provide those services before the expiry of the cancellation period.
- The cancellation notice should be sent by e-mail to JM LTD at email@example.com and must state your name, a description of the goods or services concerned and the contract number of the cancelled contract. Attaching the Order Confirmation JM LTD originally sent you will also assist JM LTD in processing your cancellation as quickly as possible. [The contract number is stated in the Order Confirmation e-mailed to you on JM LTD`s acceptance of your order.]
- Where JM LTD have supplied goods to you, you must take reasonable care of the goods in your possession pending their return to JM LTD. JM LTD will only accept the returned goods in their original packaging and which do not exhibit signs of wear or tear. Any use of the delivered goods beyond that necessary to inspect the goods on delivery will invalidate your right to cancel the contract.
- You must return the goods to JM LTD by registered post or similar within five days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays – as these are the times JM LTD will attempt delivery on orders too) from the date of the Cancellation Notice. You are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to JM LTD and the risk of damage to the goods in transit. If the goods are damaged in transit JM LTD reserves the right to refuse a refund and it will be your responsibility to seek compensation from the carrier.
- Once JM LTD has received the returned goods and satisfied itself that you have complied with clause 4.3, it will send you confirmation by e-mail that the return of the goods has been accepted by JM LTD and will immediately make a refund of the contract price to your debit or credit card used to purchase the goods.
- JM LTD has taken reasonable care in the preparation of the content of this site. However, to the extent permitted by applicable law, JM LTD disclaims all warranties (express or implied) as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this site.
- JM LTD shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this site.
- Certain links in this site (typically a banner advert or icon) will lead to sites which are not under the control of JM LTD. When you activate any of these you will leave the JM LTD site and JM LTD has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any site which is not under the control of JM LTD.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of clause 7, should any product you purchase fail as a result of accidental damage – and within 3 months of purchase – simply return it to us with your proof of purchase or receipt, an explanatory note detailing the damage and just 50% of the original purchase price and we will take responsibility for the 50% balance and send you a new replacement model (or closest available equivalent).
Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in this Agreement shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer or exclude or restrict any liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence or fraud of JM LTD.
- Subject to clause 7.1, you agree that JM LTD shall not be liable either in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, for any:
- loss of profits, revenue or goodwill or any type of consequential, indirect or special loss or damage whatever arising from or in any way connected with this Agreement;
- direct loss or damage (including loss or damage which is reasonably foreseeable or occurs naturally in the course of things) resulting from any acts, omissions, failures or delays occurring on or in relation to those parts of the Internet not under JM LTD`s direct control including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of sales, non payment of sums due, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of reputation, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss (even where JM LTD has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage).
- You also agree that (except in relation to such liability as has been expressly excluded in clause 7.1 above) the maximum aggregate of liability of JM LTD in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise (even where JM LTD has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage), for any loss or damage whatever arising from or in any way connected with:
- any defect in a product;
- any failure by JM LTD to process signals, data, information, orders or messages correctly or in a timely manner;
- any misrouting or non-delivery of signals, data information, messages or orders from you to other persons or from other persons to you, or any scrambling or distortion of data or information contained in them; and
- any liability not excluded by this Agreement shall, in respect of any one or more events or series or events (whether connected or unconnected) taking place within any twelve month period be limited, in the case of defects falling within clause 7.3.1, to three times the price of the relevant goods/services. This limit shall also apply in the event that any exclusion or other provision contained in this Agreement is held to be invalid for any reason and JM LTD becomes liable for loss or damage that could otherwise have been limited.
- You agree and acknowledge that you are in a better position than JM LTD to foresee and evaluate any potential damage or loss that you may suffer in connection with the goods and services provided by JM LTD, and therefore that JM LTD cannot adequately insure in respect of such liability. You warrant to JM LTD that you will insure against, or bear yourself, any loss for which JM LTD has excluded liability.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the limitations of liability set out in this clause 7 may not apply to you.
- Products being purchased for use outside of the United Kingdom are not granted any level of warranty cover for their purchase.
- Save to the extent that it falls within the provisions of clause 7, you shall indemnify JM LTD and any third party (including its sub-contractors) from and against any liability, losses, rights, expenses, loss of profits, business interruption, consequential loss, pecuniary loss, claims or legal proceedings, including, but not limited to claims involving defamation and intellectual property infringement, and expenses, including legal fees, arising from your use of the JM LTD site or purchase of goods and/or services from that site which are brought or threatened against JM LTD or suffered or incurred by JM LTD by another person or entity.
- Delivery times quoted are estimates only, and JM LTD shall not be liable for any delays caused except to the extent caused wilfully or negligently by JM LTD. For our full delivery policy click here.
Complaints handling procedure
- We welcome all feedback to help us in improving our service here at Juice Master. If you have a complaint regarding any aspect of Juice Master Ltd, please contact us immediately. We will endeavour to respond to your comments within five working days and we would hope to resolve any issues within 30 days
- All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this site are the copyright of JM LTD or its content providers. As a visitor to the JM LTD site you are licensed to copy electronically or to print portions of this site for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without JM LTD`s prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
- Intellectual property rights in any software or any other copyrighted materials (“Software”) and supporting documentation supplied by us to you remain our property or that of our licensors.
- Without our written consent and without affecting any applicable statutory rights under the Copyright (Computer Program) Regulations 1992 (as amended, supplemented or replaced from time to time) you shall not and shall not permit any other person to:
disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile or in any other way interfere with the Software;
- copy or modify the Software; or
- create any new Software partly or wholly based on the Software.
- Subject to the terms of this Agreement, you are licensed to use the Software and associated documentation non-exclusively, but only for the purposes identified on the site in relation to the Software.
- You must not transfer, assign or sub-license your right to use the Software or attempt to do so.
Typographical and Pricing Errors
- In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse to meet or to cancel any orders placed for that product or service whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Matters Beyond our Reasonable Control
- JM LTD shall not be held liable for any breach of this Agreement caused by circumstances out of its control including, but not limited to, Acts of God, fire, lightening, flood, or extremely severe weather, explosion, war, disorder, flood, industrial disputes (whether or not involving our employees), acts or omissions of Internet services providers or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities.
- In the event of conflict or inconsistency between the terms of the English language version of this Agreement and any translation provided by us, the English language version shall prevail.
- In the event that any term of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable by judicial decree or decision, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable.
JM LTD Privacy Statement
- The Juice Master Ltd takes the privacy of your personal information very seriously. If you are not a member of our mailing list, have not purchased goods from this site or have not enquired to us directly regarding the site, our products or services, then we do not possess nor collect any identifiable data about you. However, if any of the above is applicable, The Juice Master Ltd would like to state that at present we have a strict policy of not disclosing your personal information to any third-parties. The personal data stored by us is limited to name, address, email address(es) and phone number(s), this information will be used for us from time to time to contact you regarding the products, events and services of either The Juice Master Ltd or Jason Vale (aka The Juice Master).Note: This policy only applies to thejuicemaster.com website and not to the companies, individuals, organisations or other websites to which there are links.
How do we collect information about you and how is it used?
You may provide personal information when communicating with us.
You may order a product or a service and give your name, email address, delivery address and phone number so that the order can be processed and products (or services) delivered to you. All credit card transactions for purchase made through this website are processed and authorised by Worldpay – as a result we neither receive knowledge of or access to, your payment details.
If you enter a competition or promotion we will ask for your name, address and email address.
We may use personal information collected through correspondence with you as material for this website without your approval or any compensation. We also use this information to help us develop the functionality of our website to ensure that it is as useful and enjoyable as possible.
We may use personal information collected about you to let you know about functionality changes to our website or changes to our terms and conditions of use.
Occasionally we reserve the right to use the personal information collected about you to let you know about new goods, services or offers that you might find interesting. If you do not wish to receive this information, all correspondence comes with a link to an unsubscription service on this website that will allow you to remove your details from our systems and storage.
The current company policy is that your personal information will not be sold, traded or licensed to
third parties of any origin.
The Juice Master website does not currently collect any detailed traffic or site usage data, nor has any plans to. We reserve the right to change this policy, and will reflect such a change in this document.
The Juice Master Ltd reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its users.
How do we protect your information?
The Juice Master Ltd has strict security procedures covering the storage of your personal information in order to prevent unauthorised access and to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. In the event of you contacting us we may ask you for proof of your identity before disclosing any such stored personal information.
Cookies/ IP Address
We use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. We also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Customer feedback and complaints
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the functionality of our website. Should you have such comments or have a complaint about how The Juice Master Ltd uses your personal data, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
The information on this website is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not an attempt by the writers or publisher to diagnose or prescribe, nor should it be construed to be such. Readers are hereby encouraged to consult with a licensed health care professional concerning the information presented, which has been received from sources deemed reliable, but no guarantees, expressed or implied, can be made regarding the accuracy of same. Therefore, readers are also encouraged to verify for themselves and to their own satisfaction the accuracy of all reports, recommendations, conclusions, comments, opinions, or anything else published herein before making any kind of decisions based upon what they have read. If you have a medical condition, please consult your medical practitioner.
It is essential to remember that none of the Juice Master employees or directors are:
- a doctor
- a dietitian
- a medical professional
- a journalist
Only opinions based upon our own personal experiences or information detailed in medical/academic journals or other publications is cited. WE DO NOT OFFER MEDICAL ADVICE or prescribe any treatments. This refers to any form of conversation between Juice Master and our customers.
For any health or medical issues – you should be talking to your doctor – not taking our advice.